Covered with leaves and buds symbolize happiness and joy; here symbol and dream are one: “And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem and vase, and a branch shall grow out of his roots.”—Isaiah xi.... branches dream meaning
General Meaning: A symbol of potential and opportunity.
• A field, particularly one that is fertile, speaks of possibilities and opportunities that await you. However it also indicates that some action is needed on your part.
• A field does not product fruit by itself. It requires someone to work it. Positive A Fertile Field • Seeing a vision of a fertile field speaks of a new opportunity the Lord is putting before you.
It is for you then to work and to sow the seeds in this direction.
• This can relate to either business or ministry.
The Lord will bring the rain and cause the seeds to grow, but unless you plant, you will not see any fruit.
• Just because you see a field in the spirit, it does not mean that you will automatically walk in blessing. God is showing you, that He will give the opportunity, but now you must work and make the most of it.
• Psalms 107:37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
• If you see a field that is full of wheat and ready to be harvested, the Lord is telling you that ministry opportunities are awaiting you.
• It is for you to step forward in faith now.
The Lord will back you up with the anointing, but He is waiting for you to get moving and to do something first.
Negative: Weeds • Often as I have been in intercession for the ministry, I have seen a field that is mixed with weeds and with good seeds as well.
• When I see this I know that the Lord is saying that there are some people in the ministry who have come to bring death and destruction.
• In a situation like this I pray that the Lord will separate the tares from the wheat. In every case, not long afterwards, the Lord exposes those who have come to bring division.
• If you cover a minister in intercession this is something you might see often.
• Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; • Dry Ground • To see a field with dry ground speaks of the lack of anointing in your life. It needs the rivers of living water that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
• Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your offspring:
Branch, Desert, Trees, Seed, Plants. ... field dream meaning
General Meaning: A new season that is either spiritual or relating to business. Spiritual: • Isaiah 45:1 ...and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates will not be shut; • Business: • Proverbs 31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, where he sits among the elders of the land.
• Positive: To see a new gate in a dream or vision is a picture of a new season in your life. Depending on the kind of gate, you will have a clearer picture on the kind of season that the Lord is taking you into.
• It represents the start of something new, but also the end of something as well.
To go through a gate means to leave the old behind.
(Much like the picture of a door) With a gate though, the picture speaks more of not just a single opportunity but a change in your life as a whole.
• I see gates often in the spirit and will share a bit of my own experience to help you identify what God is showing you.
• Golden Gate • I often see the gates as golden in my visions and they are a picture of a new season in my ministry.
A clear ministry road. Usually the gate or road ahead is bigger or quite different to the one before.
• Gold is a picture of the deity of God and a good picture of ministry. This speaks of a new focus and season in ministry.
The birth of a new ministry vision.
• Silver Gate • Silver is a picture of our redemption in Christ as well as a good symbol for money.
A silver gate represents a new season in your business and work place.
• Double Door Gate • I have seen this often relating to couples. How each are going through the same gate but each have their own aspect to add to the vision that God is giving them.
• Garden Gate • This speaks of a season of joy and rest. I have seen the Lord lead someone through a garden gate into a garden to tend. This speaks of a season of training but in a secure and pleasant environment.
• Desert Gate • There are times that I have seen the Lord lead someone to a gate where there is a desert or wilderness on the other side. When this happens, I know that he is leading this person into a season of ministry training.
• Jesus Himself was led to the wilderness before his ministry took off and this is valid for us still today.
Negative: Gate of the City • When the gate is from the enemy to lock us in, then it is not positive. However as in the case with Samson, he simply picked the city gate up and carried it up the hill! • In the same way if you see a gate that is locking you in, it is for you to stand in the name of the Lord Jesus and to come against it!
1. (Depending on the top position in the dream;) if top up the emphasis is on the covering of the auto owner or driver’s life (i. e. spirit, attitude, covenant, etc. ); if the top is down, then everything revealed; open; nothing hidden; a self-righteous or unsaved person; , Isaiah 30:1 Acts 24:16, Genesis 9:21.... car covered/uncovered dream meaning
General Meaning: A key speaks of license, authority and calling. Every believer has been given a key to salvation.
• When you became born again, you were given the name of Jesus to use against the enemy. You were given the license to loose and to bind.
• I often see keys in the spirit.
• We see a golden key when releasing a person into prophetic training, and a large jewel encrusted key when releasing someone into the apostolic.
• We see a brass key when releasing someone into the Teaching Ministry. Either way the key represents your authority. Some are given prophetic, apostolic and teaching authority depending on their calling.
• When you see a closed door or gate in the spirit, the Lord will be saying to you, “Take the key (authority) I have given you and open this door!” • This is especially relevant in the Prophetic Ministry, where the prophet builds up, tears down, opens doors of blessing and cursing, restricts and looses on behalf of others.
• Referring to the Authority to Loose and to Bind • Matthew 16:19 And I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
• Referring to Jesus and His Authority and Kingship.
• Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open..... key dream meaning
General Meaning: Represents a spirit of fear and spirit of infirmity. Negative: Spiders to most people are not pleasant creatures.
If you have a strong fear of spiders, then they would speak of your fears in your dreams.
• Generally though, they speak of the work of the enemy.
The good news however, is that they are not a strong attack and refer to something that you can easily overcome.
• Even though a spider can be deadly, it can also be easily killed.
The Word says that we can trample on serpents and scorpions, and the same is true of spiders! • Spiders speak of the work of the enemy.
If you have been getting involved in things that you should not be, then seeing a spider in a vision is an indication that Satan has gained access in your life.
• It speaks of the things that the enemy would like to poison you with, bringing you pain and discouragement.
• In the spirit we often see spiders as spirits of infirmity. This is a good picture, because even in the natural their bite causes pain and sickness.
• A Spider’s web speaks of a subtle work of the enemy that is not obvious at first. When we were first starting out the Fivefold Ministry was really new. We faced a lot of opposition! • Often in the spirit we saw this huge spider weaving a web trying to slow us down.
The Lord showed us that this was the result of the words of many other ministries speaking against us.
• Through these negative words, they were licensing a curse against us and giving the enemy a chance to slow us down. There is no work of the enemy that is stronger than the work of Calvary though.
• We stood against those words in the spirit and the fact that you are reading this today is proof that we did indeed overcome.
• Isaiah 59:5 They hatch cockatrice’ eggs, and weave the spider’s web: he that eats of their eggs dies, and that which is crushed breaks out into a viper.
See also: Insects, Scorpion.... spiders dream meaning
General Meaning: Treasure is a universal picture of blessing and abundant provision.
Positive: To dream that you are digging for treasure, means that you are about to embark on an endeavor that is going to lead to blessing and good things.
• The Word says that we have treasure in earthen vessels, speaking of the Holy Spirit within us. He is the ultimate treasure, because from Him, we receive every other kind of blessing.
• A treasure hidden in a clay pot is a beautiful picture of the power and authority that we possess because of Christ.
• 2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the [dynamic] power may be of God, and not of us.
• Finding hidden treasure speaks of attaining wisdom and knowledge.
• Colossians 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
• Treasure also speaks of money. Jesus said that where our treasure is, there is our heart also. This means that wherever you are investing all of your money, it is where your heart really is.
• The Word tells us to store our treasure in heaven. This refers to the money we invest into others in the Kingdom of God, as well as the time and works we do in faith, hope and love.
• Matthew 6:20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust are corrupting, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
To dream of losing a treasure, means that a spirit of theft is operating in your life.
• Treasures of Darkness • I have often seen the treasure house of the enemy in the spirit. These are all the treasures that he has stolen from the Kingdom of God and the treasures of the world.
• As believers we will plunder the kingdom of darkness! • Isaiah 45:3 And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD [Yahweh], which call [you] by your name, [am] the God of Israel.
In a dream I was resting in our lounge with my wife behind my back on the carpet. Next to my head was a fire place , (we don`t have a fireplace in our lounge) my face was very near to the fire place which was not burning at the moment, the outline of the fireplace was dark brown in color, wavy shaped. sudden I felt something touching my face, and it looked liked two legs of an insect, this brownish color thing in the fireplace that was dormant, just came alive. I got up and followed this insect that looked like a blown up flea. it walked down the passage to our bedroom. This blown up flea entered our main bed room, my granddaughters who don`t live with us was in the bed room, normally they are afraid of insects but they just stared at this funny looking creature that looks like a blown up flea. they were not scared at all.
I remember that I went to sit on our bed and this creature tried to climbed on our bed,. . . end of dream
See Lounge; Fire place; Face; Flea; bedroom insect.
INTERPRETATION TO THE DREAM “BLOWN UP FLEA”
Your house represent your body, see house in Room and accessories metaphors) myself and my wife Barbs was lying on the carpet next to the fire place, the fire place also have a chimney, this represents your lungs (my lungs) SEE FIREPLACE ROOMS/HOUSE/ACCESSORIES METAPHORS That which was dormant in my lungs became active. The creature that came alive and looks like a blown up flea, was the cause of my problem,
The Children was not afraid of this creature explained to me that I don`t need to be afraid of this.
I developed high fever (HAD THIS FOR A MONTH) which the doctors could not explain, (fireplace very hot). They took a scan and found that all my glands in the lungs were swollen. The doctors diagnosed me with all the fatal diseases. One specialist told me your glands was swollen and ask me, do I know what that mean. This means that the cancer already spread throughout my body. I said to him that I am not interested in his speculation , that the Lord already warned me in a dream.
The results came back and they diagnosed Sarcoidosis, no RX for it and in most cases the body heals itself.
The blown up flea speaks of just a nuisance and being insignificant, (SEE FLEA in animal metaphors) Fire place (high fever) my lungs, God is good He always speaks to us , He Cares and I give Him all glory.
Just one thing when I received the dream I never rebuked the negative aspect of the dream. when you receive a dream always pray about it, pray against negativity and ask the lord to fulfil that what He promised.
In Isaiah it reminds us that once a year we will visit satan to remind us of the person who caused all our trouble, when I read that portion I said it with such hatred that I AM GOING TO SEEE! YOU BURN IN AGONY!!!! He returned the favour to me with high fever.
This may come as a surprise, “YOU CANT HATE SATAN,” YOU NEED TO FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES. FIGHT HIM WITH THE WORD, ONLY THE WORD.
Carmen`s dream The Whale and the Eagle
I dreamed I was on a ship and there was a huge whale swimming right next to the ship and it had a fin slightly raised and the water was making a bend, flowing over its fin, almost like a tunnel, or the way air passes over a plane`s wings. Then right above the whale was an eagle, unusually large, flying right above this whale and its wing was directly aligned to the whales fin, right next to the this ship and I was standing right underneath and between the two animals on the ship, they were moving at the same speed of this ship and I was enjoying the ride not feeling scared by the size or closeness of them.
See Whale Ship Eagle
This is an awesome dream; God is going to use you in a powerful way. These symbols speak of great influence. Ships speak of mega churches and this may represents the entire Body of Christ. Whales represent the Prophetic as well as the eagle. Interesting that the whale swallowed Jonah and he was also a prophet. I see you travelling to the USA and I keep on seeing 700 club. (the eagle is symbolic of America!) . I believe your job description is the media. whales is extremely sensitive animal communicating over long distances, (Airways) and in this manner you will reach the body of Christ (the ship) “I was standing right underneath and between the two animals on the ship,” this prophetic anointing and gifts overshadow you, rest on you AND WILL MOVE IN HARMONY wherever you go, (the whale and eagle moving with the ship) Under his wings you will find cover, the eagles wing aligning it with the fin of the whale reminds me of the stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of this whale. The Holy Spirit will give YOU utterance to speak without fear his holy oracles that WILL greatly impacts your audience, blessings.... zoo dream meaning